Insomniacs United Baseball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An MLB The Show Online League

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TWOLEFTTHUMBS
Admin
TWOLEFTTHUMBS

Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled... Empty
PostSubject: Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled...   Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled... EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:02 am

Hi guys...

It seems that I did not misclick last night as I had originally thought when I had set up the league and then noticed after the fact that the draft was mistakenly set for Sunday...

I reset everything and fully intended to send out the invites tonight...set everything properly...even double and triple checked that draft was set for 10 PM Saturday...once league setup was complete I double checked again and it showed the draft as 10 PM Sunday night...GRRRRRRRRR Evil or Very Mad ...seems I have found a glitch. I tried setting it for Friday...came back as Friday...

How would Tuesday, March 30 at 10 PM EST work for everybody???? I'm good then...talked to smoo during a yahoo draft tonight and he said he'd check but seemed okay...

Let me know...if I get majority approval I'll set it for Tuesday at 10 and send the invites.

Also, its looking like I got a few new members on the way...PatriotApe has already gotten squared away taking us to six and I am expecting the registration of two more in the next 12-18 hours...taking league membership to a very manageable 8 teams...should give us the recipe for success. Make the new recruits feel welcome as I am sure you will. Once all are registered here on the board we'll reconfirm balanced divisions and teams and we should be able to start the countdown to draft day.
Back to top Go down
https://mlbinsomniacs.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled...   Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled... EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:32 am

I have a Yahoo fantasy draft Tues at 9pm. That time won't work for me. That's probably the only night that's not good for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled...   Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled... EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:33 am

Can we do it Sun?
Back to top Go down
Lghikas54

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled...   Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled... EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:18 pm

I'm pretty good for whatever time except Thursdays I have a night class 7-9 pm est.
Back to top Go down
punksk8r1313

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled...   Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled... EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:33 pm

I'm available any night that is needed. Just let me know when to be on and I will be
Back to top Go down
freedumbxx

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled...   Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled... EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:40 pm

That Tuesday is bad for me. 10pm this Sunday or Monday is fine for me. Saturday might work as well.
Back to top Go down
punksk8r1313

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled...   Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled... EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:43 pm

I would prefer to do Sunday or Tuesday, but can definately do any day.
Back to top Go down
TWOLEFTTHUMBS
Admin
TWOLEFTTHUMBS

PostSubject: Invites coming soon...stay tuned...   Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Tuesday not looking good for some...Saturday is glitched...Thursday is class...Wednesday seems too far away (i'm itching to play), Sunday is not an option for me.

We'll go with Monday, March 29 at 10:00 PM EST

Please login to SportsConnect sometime after 6:30 PM EST and accept the invite to the league...the faster we all do that the faster are countdown to draft day begins...

When you accept the invite to the league please organize yourself the following way so that our divisions make sense...hope this all works out...I wanna get going.

American League

Indians - punksk8r1313
Mariners - TWOLEFTTHUMBS
***your choice of AL team*** - Lghikas54
***your choice of AL team*** - gregdei

National League

Cubs - Smoo_boy
Braves - freedumbxx
Giants - GovtMule420
Nationals - PatriotApe
Back to top Go down
TWOLEFTTHUMBS
Admin
TWOLEFTTHUMBS

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled...   Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:46 pm

Hi guys...just so you know not to panic...It's 6:42 EST and I have input all the info for our league...when I hit the Start button to submit the info to SportsConnect for final league creation I get nothing...it doesn't save...I assume it is a problem on their end (surprise...surprise). I'll keep trying so stay tuned...I'll post here when the invites are live.

If you are on PSN can you try creating a bogus league to see if you have any luck with it on your end???? Just wanna make sure its not me. 98% sure the problem exists within SportsConnect as I have not experienced this with my trial runs.

Stay tuned...
Back to top Go down
Lghikas54

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled...   Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:38 pm

Hmm I just tried creating a league and so far I'm guessing it save. As for my team I'm guess I'll take the Yankees.
Back to top Go down
TWOLEFTTHUMBS
Admin
TWOLEFTTHUMBS

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled...   Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:35 pm

leon did it just stay at the screen where you could see the league options or if you exit out of that can you see your created league under the 'My Leagues' menu?????? Lemme know cuz I'm still having trouble here.
Back to top Go down
Lghikas54

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled...   Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:46 pm

I was able to exit out, log off and back on and it was under "My Leagues". Also I just checked and again it was still there.
Back to top Go down
TWOLEFTTHUMBS
Admin
TWOLEFTTHUMBS

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled...   Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:48 pm

dammit...i'll get to work trying to figure it out...thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled...   Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled... Empty

Back to top Go down

Urgent Message!!!! Draft Time Has To Be Resceduled...
Page 1 of 1