Insomniacs United Baseball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An MLB The Show Online League

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Invites & Draft time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TWOLEFTTHUMBS
Admin
TWOLEFTTHUMBS

Invites & Draft time Empty
PostSubject: Invites & Draft time   Invites & Draft time EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:06 am

The Draft is scheduled for Sunday at 10 PM EST...now that could mean this Sunday...or it could mean next.

I won't know until everyone accepts their invite and I activate the league. Activation needs to take place a certain amount of time before draft day or it bumps a week. (They really need to fix this next year and just use a calendar interface to set your draft time.) I did set the draft for Monday night...but the funky system pumped it out as Sunday but what the hell. I'll do my Yahoo draft on the laptop downstairs and oversee the PS3 draft too. I just wanna get playin' some ball.

So anyways...login to Sportsconnect ASAP and accept the invite...the Yanks, Cubs and Mariners are already confirmed...waiting on 5 more tentatively...if ngn and coki register on the board here I will then send them invites from league office.

We're getting there guys...looking forward to it.

Any questions ???? Fire away.
Back to top Go down
https://mlbinsomniacs.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Invites & Draft time   Invites & Draft time EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Sorry guys, I won't be able to do the league. I am going to be too busy and I don't want to mess things up for you. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
GovtMule420

PostSubject: Re: Invites & Draft time   Invites & Draft time EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 am

Ready to draft! Looks like it's in 13 hours! Sweet!
Back to top Go down
freedumbxx

PostSubject: Re: Invites & Draft time   Invites & Draft time EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:46 pm

Is this the calm before the storm? Just over an hour to go and little to no activity...
Hopefully everyone is buzzing when the clock hits 0:00.
Back to top Go down
GovtMule420

PostSubject: Re: Invites & Draft time   Invites & Draft time EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:50 pm

I'm logging on now
Back to top Go down
freedumbxx

PostSubject: Re: Invites & Draft time   Invites & Draft time EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:57 pm

It's probably a bit late to ask this question, but does anyone know how the game is handling pitcher's roles? Last year we could only draft one "closer" and couldn't put starters in the bullpen or vice versa. For example, John Smoltz could be a closer, Raphael Soriano could be a set up guy, and Kris Medlan could be a starter, but the game wouldn't allow that.

I guess we'll find out...
Back to top Go down
GovtMule420

PostSubject: Re: Invites & Draft time   Invites & Draft time EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Sweet! 1st pick!
Back to top Go down
freedumbxx

PostSubject: Re: Invites & Draft time   Invites & Draft time EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:34 pm

Who are you taking? Brad Lidge? Wink

Seriously, though...
Back to top Go down
GovtMule420

PostSubject: Re: Invites & Draft time   Invites & Draft time EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:37 pm

Prob pujols or an ace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invites & Draft time   Invites & Draft time Empty

Back to top Go down

Invites & Draft time
Page 1 of 1