Insomniacs United Baseball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An MLB The Show Online League

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missing Games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
freedumbxx

Missing Games Empty
PostSubject: Missing Games   Missing Games EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:48 pm

First game didn't post until the next day. Second game never posted at all, third game posted a few hours later but was listed as the second game.

The developers said that all games have been logged, but it may take a long time to show up due to a system error they're still trying to resolve. Who knows if it'll even get fixed. The strange thing is all the STATS posted, just not the W or L. The other strange thing is that my team RS and RA totals increased with the individual stats, but then they reset like that game never happened.

I'm guessing any games that don't post, we'll just email the commish and he'll have to resolve it in favor of the actual winner? I don't mind replaying games, but all the individual stats will be bonkers if those keep adding up.

Anyone else have issues?
Back to top Go down
TWOLEFTTHUMBS
Admin
TWOLEFTTHUMBS

Missing Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Games   Missing Games EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:57 pm

Freedumbxx just wanted to say that I just resolved our game that got screwed over someplace in cyberspace. I credited you with the win...the system however had a mind of its own and credited me with the win. Total BS...and I apologize...should we meet again I owe you a victory...we'll take care of it then.

For the info of all the other managers you should know that the game in question was marred with connectivity issues...the most lag Ive seen this year and still he dominated me 10-1. I'll make it up to him in a later series.

Great activity and participation so far this year guys...keep at it. I like the 5 days to get a 3 game series in...nice pace and allows for flexibility...whaddya think????
Back to top Go down
https://mlbinsomniacs.forumotion.com
GovtMule420

Missing Games Empty
PostSubject: losses   Missing Games EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Smoo and I are going to play 3 exhibition games and let that decide our series since I was aI the Masters.
Back to top Go down
Smoo_boy

Smoo_boy

Missing Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Games   Missing Games EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Confirmed -- Looking forward to it GovtMule. My next shot at being on is late Sunday evening. 10 ESTish.
Back to top Go down
http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/157962
GovtMule420

Missing Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Games   Missing Games EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:54 pm

cool! Sorry for beaning Teixeira in the head!
Back to top Go down
Smoo_boy

Smoo_boy

Missing Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Games   Missing Games EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:00 am

Game 2 of my series with LGH should credit him with the W. I don't know if it's possible to adjust. If guys are going to keep getting hits on my 0-2 wild ass pitches I may as well throw at their head, same result. Actually, better result for me because they are at first, not 2nd or 3rd with doubles and triples. Just kidding. And yes LGH, I think players are supposed to be standing on the bag as they force me out after my run to first on dropped third strikes.

I cannot wait for softball season games to begin. I think I prefer to be dehydrated as I'm getting my arse kicked.

Fair warning guys, 0-2 fastballs are coming at your heads.........lol
Back to top Go down
freedumbxx

Missing Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Games   Missing Games EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:32 am

CC just got tossed for throwing at my pitcher, lol.
Back to top Go down
Smoo_boy

Smoo_boy

Missing Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Games   Missing Games EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:20 pm

He may need a Goodell/Roethlisberger type session. Too funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missing Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Games   Missing Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Missing Games
Page 1 of 1