Insomniacs United Baseball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An MLB The Show Online League

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
freedumbxx

Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves) Empty
PostSubject: Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves)   Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:40 am

Hey guys, I'll be out of town until Sunday evening. I'm down to play any games when I get back that night. Probably 9pm est or later. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Smoo_boy

Smoo_boy

PostSubject: I might be available   Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:29 am

but am only going to play if Ichiro stops throwing out my players at first on grounders to right field. lmao. I'll have the footage soon. 1B was off the bag!!!!!! ha ha Those umps are almost as skilled as the writers who write our league news. I love it. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/157962
freedumbxx

PostSubject: Re: Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves)   Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:53 pm

It's not the umps fault, he totally was out. How about the footage of the pitcher calling a fly ball, and then walking away from it. Or maybe the one where the ball went THROUGH my third basements chest. Or maybe the one where my guy was running home to tie the game, stopped 6 feet from the plate, ran back, stopped, then dove into third. Smile Good times haha.
Back to top Go down
punksk8r1313

PostSubject: Re: Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves)   Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:55 pm

i should be around. shoot me an email or something on here, i usually get those sent to my phone. email is rgrimmet@kent.edu
Back to top Go down
freedumbxx

PostSubject: Re: Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves)   Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:23 pm

edit: SMOOOOOOO.

Last edited by freedumbxx on Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smoo_boy

Smoo_boy

PostSubject: Re: Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves)   Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:14 am

I could go at 10. The Cubs should have the Mets whooped by then.
Back to top Go down
freedumbxx

PostSubject: Re: Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves)   Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:42 am

Good deal. Bring your A game, because 1 win vs you or mule clinches my playoff birth, and a win vs both clinches the division. Smile
Back to top Go down
Smoo_boy

Smoo_boy

PostSubject: Re: Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves)   Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:34 am

Smoo_boy always shows up with the A-game and the cameras. Whether or not they work is the issue. I wouldn't be bringing the champagne just yet, freedumb, I've been studying.....
Back to top Go down
freedumbxx

PostSubject: Re: Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves)   Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:40 pm

Your A game is not just expected, it's required.
Champagne is forbidden from my team's locker room until after the final out of the championship game. Those stupid goggles are forbidden as well.
Back to top Go down
Smoo_boy

Smoo_boy

PostSubject: Re: Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves)   Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Wanna attempt to clinch home field advantage for the playoffs (or whatever the **** it is you are gunning for) on Tues 10 EST? Ima throw RPs at 2LTs tonight. I actually remember drafting them scratch
Back to top Go down
freedumbxx

PostSubject: Re: Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves)   Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:37 am

Tuesday is no dice. I'll let you know about wed or thur. Friday is looking good so far.
Back to top Go down
freedumbxx

PostSubject: Re: Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves)   Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:00 pm

Muuuuuule where you at.
Marco...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves)   Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves) Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedizzle to the Xizzle (Braves)
Page 1 of 1